Whether you are looking for some additional services to support you or your loved one at home or waiting for approval of Government funded assistance, HSS provides the care and support our clients need to keep them as healthy, safe and independent as possible while living in their own home.
Known as our Platinum service, HSS delivers tailored and flexible care depending on our clients’ circumstances, preferences and budget.
We support some clients for a few hours each week and for others, we provide 24 hour or live-in care.
The Platinum service covers every aspect of care our clients would need to remain independent at home – from nursing care, occupational therapy and physiotherapy to personal care, domestic support, and assistance with outings.
Regular communication between our client, their family, GP and our team of health professionals ensures that the appropriate level of care is in place at all times.
At HSS, each of our clients receives a customised program of care that can be adjusted as needed at any time. Types of services we provide include:
Care to help you stay well or recover after an illness or admission to hospital.
• Assess, monitor and provide assistance with general health, wellbeing, and recovery
• Assist with medication management
• Monitor blood glucose levels and blood pressure
• Liaise with GP’s and other health professionals
• Assist with continence management
Care to minimise falls risks at home and maintain your independence with everyday tasks
• Assess home safety and advice on minimising the risk of falls
• Set up your home for safe living
• Organise appropriate equipment to assist with mobility and activities of daily living
Care to keep you as mobile and in the best physical condition possible
• Maintain and/or restore physical function, including pain management
• Develop an ongoing conditioning and exercise program to maintain strength and balance
Personal Care & Domestic Assistance
Care to help with routine tasks and to keep you connected to your community.
• Assist with showering, dressing, grooming
• Assist with meal preparation
• Assist with domestic duties, including washing, ironing, and vacuuming
• Transport and accompany to medical appointments
• Transport and/or accompany to social outings
• Collection of prescriptions
Get in touch
Call 1800 854 300 to speak with one of our trained staff about how HSS can support you or your loved one at home.