HSS’ Platinum service covers every aspect of care our clients would need to remain independent within their own home – from Nursing Care, Health Monitoring, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy, to meal preparation, personal care, laundry, domestic duties and assisted outings if required.
All services are tailored to our clients needs and cover all levels of care including blocks of care, live-in care and 24 hour care.
Ongoing communication and monitoring between our client, their family, GP and our health care team ensures that the appropriate level of care is in place at all times.
Types of Services
This service takes into consideration the needs of our client and the desires of their support network and loved ones. Every client receives a customised program of care that can be adjusted as needed at any time. Types of services include:
• Assess, monitor and provide assistance with general health and wellbeing
• Monitor blood glucose levels and blood pressure
• Liaise with GP’s and other health professionals
• Offer assistance with continence issues
• Monitor intake of prescribed medicines
• Home safety assessment to minimise the risk of falls
• Set up the home for safe living
• Organise appropriate equipment to assist with mobility and safety in the home
• Maintaining and or restoring physical function
• Develop an ongoing conditioning and exercise program to maintain strength and balance
Carers & Domestics
• Showering, dressing, grooming
• Meal preparation
• Domestic duties – including washing, ironing and vacuuming
• Assisted medical appointments and outings
• Collection of prescriptions